DELIVERIES AND MOVING
Tenants must receive all deliveries and are responsible for their shipments. Building personnel, including security, cannot accept any deliveries for your company or hold any items for pick up.
All deliveries and moves must be scheduled with the Building Management Office prior to the date of delivery with at least 48 hours notice. Delivery Hours: Prior to 7:00 AM and after 6:00 PM. Vendors who arrive at the building without prior notification will be turned away, no exceptions.
The following information must be received by the Building Management Office in order to accommodate your move in / out and deliveries:
- Date and time of move.
- Tenant contact for move who will grant the moving company access to the tenant space.
- Name of moving/delivery company and company supervisor.
- Delivery Company’s Certificate of Insurance and Workers Compensation.
Loading and Unloading Requirements
Your prior arrangements with the Building Management Office will allow personnel to have the elevator cab padded for your use during your move.
Deliveries are allowed Monday through Friday from 6:00 PM to 7:00 AM, and at any time on Saturdays and Sundays, if proper arrangements are made with the Building Management Office.
The moving company shall observe the following:
- Mandatory check in with the management office.
- All interior surfaces including carpet, floor finishes and wall covering concerned in the move shall be protected. Masonite or plywood will be placed over all flooring.
- All work shall be accomplished with a constant effort to eliminate unnecessary noise, obstructions or other annoyances.
- At the completion of each working day all crates, pallets, cartons, wrappings and waste shall be removed from the property by the moving company. The premises, streets and sidewalks shall be kept clean of debris caused by Tenant move-in or move-out. Tenant may be billed for items left at the property.
Tenant shall be liable to Landlord for replacement and/or repair of any damages incurred to the building property during move-in or move-out. Replacement or repair is to be completed as determined by the Building Management Office. This includes and is not limited to: damages to the parking lot, curbs, elevator, and building corridors.