Standard janitorial services in the building are provided on a contract basis, Monday through Friday, except holidays beginning at 5:30 PM.
The following is what you can expect from our nightly janitorial service:
- Empty all wastebaskets - replace plastic liners as necessary
- Dust all cleared surfaces as needed
- Vacuum carpet
- Spot clean minor carpet stains upon request
- Dust mop all hard surface floors - Wet mop as necessary
- Clean all sinks and counters in lunch and coffee areas
- Clean interior/exterior of all elevators
- Clean and stock all common area restrooms
Please be advised that the janitorial staff have been instructed not to move any papers on desktops or touch any computer for dusting. Therefore, if you want your office thoroughly dusted, please insure that all items are removed from your desktop. In addition, if a tenant requests that the maid discontinue vacuuming or cleaning during the time period allowed for cleaning of the suite, it is highly unlikely that a return will be made to the nightly duties.
Cleaning standards of a first-class office building will be maintained, however, oversights occasionally will occur. When this happens, please notify the Building Management Office as soon as possible so appropriate corrective action can be taken. Additionally, should you require any “special cleaning”, please forward the request to the Building Management Office to submit a proposal and coordinate services.
If a small cleaning problem should arise during working hours, please contact the Building Management.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the cleaning services, please notify the Building Management’s Office.